Stats

Sunday, October 15, 2006

Tovya Is Alive And Well And Living In...

Actually I don't know where he lives, but he is alive and well! Not too long ago I wondered what happened to him, and I finally received an answer:
Cosmic,

I am alive (I think ;-) and sorry for not getting the emails, I haven't checked the old email in so long...

I actually got married, I am expecting a baby boy in February '07, and started a waste management corporation (that is actually doing quite well, hence the reason for the lack of blogging time these days).

I will try to stop by the blogs as often as possible, but I have been so darn busy. Thank you for noticing I was gone though, I am quite happy to know that you cared that I was gone.

Be well my friend, and I will comment as often as possible.
Yes, real life does take precedence over blogging. I can only wish Tovya and his wife all the best.

1 comment:

Jameel @ The Muqata said...

Wow! How can we reach tovya? I miss his blog...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...