Stats

Monday, April 11, 2005

Dulberg Sisters Update

As a follow-up to my previous post on the Dulberg Sisters, I sent an email to Rabbi Jonathan Rosenblum, a journalist who published several articles about the subject five years ago. Rabbi Rosenblum graciously answered my email and wrote the following:
Curious you should ask today because I just received an update on Friday.
The day after my post! Rabbi Rosenblum informed me that the older girl lives in Israel and is studying in an institution of higher learning. The younger girl is still a minor and lives in Italy.

What can I say? I am happy for the girl that's in Israel and I hope that her younger sister will merit return to her homeland.

3 comments:

Batya said...

Thanks for the update, and I'm glad that one of the girls is already back here. G-d willing her younger sister will find her way, too.

Anonymous said...

The last update I saw about the Dulberg sisters has date of April 11. Do you have anything new?

Cosmic X said...

anonymous,

No I don't. Sorry.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...