Stats

Sunday, March 18, 2007

Bagel Blogger, Baleboosteh And JIBs

This kind of makes me want to vomit. I don't know exactly what happened. I am certainly not going to takes sides. However, I am saddened when two excellent bloggers, who seem to be very nice people as well, were apparently hurt/insulted/offended enough by the jblogger community to bolt it.

With regards to the JIBs, I myself do not pursue blogging awards for two reasons: 1) Our sages have instructed us not to pursue honor ("If one pursues honor, honor flees from him."), and 2) I don't think that this blog deserves an award. My blog is just a way for me to express myself. I am happy if someone visits here and finds something that he felt was worth his while. If you don't like this blog, there are millions of others to choose from.

Have a nice day!

Update: The Baleboosteh is back!

Update: Mr. Bagel is back!

4 comments:

Batya said...

It really does break my heart when two lovely, helpful people like the bb's are hurt like they have been.
I thought we were a community.

Ploni Almoni said...

This kind of makes me want to vomit... two excellent bloggers, who seem to be very nice people as well, were apparently hurt/insulted/offended enough by the jblogger community to bolt it.


I know what you mean.

Much of the ugliness is because the old jblogger community has accepted meanness and embraced those who intentionally hurt others.

The JIB award is a magnet for hatred among bloggers.

Jack Steiner said...

Why do I get the feeling that Ploni is trying to stir the pot.

Baleboosteh said...

Cosmic X I have a new URL now:

http://thebaleboosteh.blogspot.com/

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...