Stats

Tuesday, April 07, 2009

Jerusalem Calatrava Bridge Update: Pedestrian Passage is Open!

Now that I've finished checking the apartment for Chametz it's time to blog something. I've been following the construction of the Jerusalem Calatrava Bridge from the start. So I'm pretty happy that they finally opened it up for pedestrians. Here's a pic of the entrance to the pedestrian path from Herzl Blvd.:



Here's the view from the middle of the bridge:



How long will it take before we'll see trains on the bridge?

1 comment:

Esser Agaroth said...

B"H

Went on it the first time Erev Shabbath on the way to Qiriyath Moshe for davening and dinner.

Nice view I guess.

I hope it doesn't fall,...while anyone's on it or underneath it or near it.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...