Stats

Sunday, January 11, 2015

My Picks For the Jewish Home Primaries

I cannot say that I know enough about all of the candidates to claim that I can really make an informed choice. With my limited knowledge, these are my choices, in the meantime.

You only get to pics seven candidates. The top three get two points, and the remaining four get one point each. Here is my list:

1) Rabbi Eli Ben-Dahan
2) Moti Yogev
3) Nissan Slomiansky

4) Avi Wortzman
5) Avichai Boaron
6) Rabbi Avichai Ronski
7) Moshe Salomon

My choice for chairman is Naftali Bennett.

I have favored current Knesset members, who have already gone through the Knesset "boot camp" and know how to do the job. I have also left out some worthy candidates who are popular and are going to get elected anyway, as well as people who will receive "reserved" spots.

It will be interesting to see how many of my picks receive a realistic spot on the list.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...