Yes, all is well. Pick an excuse - they're all true to some extent:
- I've started a new job, which I enjoy much more than the old one.
- I've probably already blogged about most of the things I have to talk about.
- What's the point of it anyway?
- I've taken up hobbies that have replaced blogging.
- I lost some interest once my wife found out...
The truth is I'm hardly even reading the blogs these days.
"Rapidly approaching" Zman Biur!
I'd like to comment on what he wrote:
- I've started a new job, which I enjoy much more than the old one.That's the first law of blogging: A boring job + a good internet connection = a prolific blogger
- I've probably already blogged about most of the things I have to talk about.What he said!
- What's the point of it anyway?Well, I guess if you are a popular blogger you can influence current events and even make money. If you are not then it can be a nice form of self expression.
- I've taken up hobbies that have replaced blogging.If I were to be honest with myself I would have to admit that there are much better ways to spend my time and I really do have more important things to do.
- I lost some interest once my wife found out...I think that what Zman Biur is trying to say here is that when his wife found out that he was blogging she hit him over the head with a rolling pin. I would hate to see what would happen to me if my wife found out about this.
What do you think?