Stats

Wednesday, January 04, 2006

I Don't Know Who To Vote For

Israeli elections are coming up and I am pondering who to vote for. I do know who I don't want to vote for:

Labor
Meretz-Yachad
Kadima

and the rest of the left.

On the right side of the political map we have:

Mafdal - their behavior in this Knesset was disgraceful. They went into a government with the anti-religious Shinui party. They brought in Effie Eitam to lead the party, but then prevented him from leading the party.

Likud - Bwa Ha Ha!

National Union - They have some religious members but they are not a religious party by definition.

Agudat Yisrael - they helped the government survive during the destruction of Gush Katif and Northern Samaria.

Shas - probably the only party that was not stained by supporting this government in any way. But how can I vote for Shas when they were part of the Rabin government that initiated the Oslo disaster?

3 comments:

Akiva said...

Love the comment about Likud! Especially after the way they treated Feiglin.

We have no one to turn to except our father in heaven. There truly seems to be no one to vote for. Any real chance of success by one of the (not in the Knesset today) micro parties?

A Simple Jew said...

You are 100% correct. There is no one left to vote for.

I ran into this problem in the American elections and ended up writing in my son's name.

Batya said...

Vote Tekuma, part of NU. Though I don't go for religious parties. So I vote Moledet, since Techiya died.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...