Stats

Monday, January 09, 2006

Oy Vey MEME

Tovya tagged me with this MEME. (Thanks a lot Tovya!)

Four Jobs I Have Held in My Life:

(1) Warehouseman
(2) Fast Food Worker
(3) Security Guard
(4) Tour Guide


Four Movies I Could Watch Over and Over:

Not applicable. The only movie that I went to see in the past twenty years is Ushpizin, and once was enough.

Four Place I Have Lived:

(1) Highland Park, N.J.
(2) Brooklyn, N.Y.
(3) Beit El
(4) Jerusalem


Four TV Shows I Love to Watch:

Not applicable.

Four Places I've Been on Vacation:

(1) Gush Katif (I shed a tear)
(2) Nir Etzion
(3) Kinar
(4) Florida

Four Websites I Visit Daily (for me, regularly):

(1) Many of the blogs on my blogroll
(2) Arutz Sheva
(3) Jewish Blogging
(4) Jrants


Four Books I'll Read Over and Over Again (with G-d's help):


(1) Mesilat yesharim
(2) Orot
(3) Tal Hermon
(4) Sichot HaRav Tzvi Yehuda

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...