Stats

Sunday, May 13, 2007

Jblogospere Shorts

This weeks edition of Haveil Havalim is a drama in five parts. It starts here.

The seventh edition of the jpix carnival is also out.

The JIBs continue to cause controversy. Arutz 7 posted an article about the JIBs. The article included a promotion of their own jbogs. This upset some jbloggers(see the comments, and see what Aussie Dave has to say).

I know that I will be happy when the JIBs are over. No more sticky self-promotion posts, no more silly bickering. Hopefully peace will return to the jblogosphere with each jblogger under his vine and under his fig tree. The following summarizes how I feel about the JIBs (with apologies to Edwin Starr):

JIBs, huh, yeah
What is it good for
Absolutely nothing
Uh-huh
JIBs, huh, yeah
What is it good for
Absolutely nothing
Say it again, y'all

1 comment:

Baleboosteh said...

Lol! I like the summery of your feelings Cos!

Even though I am a finalist, I too are looking forward to it all being over...it seems to have dragged on forever.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...