Stats

Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Unfair Characterization Of American Jewry

Here:
The even better news is that they are shortening their trip and returning to Eretz Yisrael after only five days because my daughter says that the people there only talk about money and she feels bored. She also complains that the fruit has no taste, she is afraid to find insects in the salad, the buildings remind her of pictures of Rome, there are churches wherever you look, and Orthodox women walk around in public without covering their hair, as if they were single girls.
I think that Fishman went a little too far this time.

1 comment:

Avi said...

I think Fishman went too far when he called on bombing all the goyim and transferring out all the Arabs and forcing all the Jews to make aliya (I like aliya, I think many more American and western Jews should make aliya. But it can't be forced!) (http://www.israelnationalnews.com/Blogs/Message.aspx/2147)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...