Stats

Wednesday, May 09, 2007

My Enemy: Parietaria Judaica



You are looking at my enemy. Sure it looks like an innocent weed, but this plant makes me miserable. The scientists call it Parietaria judaica (in Hebrew כתלית יהודה). In Australia they call it asthma weed. The plant has oodles of small flowers that produce pollen that many including myself are allergic too. I think that the neighborhood that I live in is the international capital of Parietaria judaica. The cracks and crevices in the walls and the sidewalks are this weed's favorite habitat.

Excuse me while I sneeze. Achuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

CosmicX

Thank you for commenting on my blog.

I can make a suggestion to you that might relieve some of your distress. I can recommend something called "ALLERFREE" from PureEssence Labs, which is several enzymes (veggie) with Bromelain (from pineapple) which together help to reduce the symptoms from allergies at differing times of the year. It doesn't work like an aspirin does for a headache, but instead builds up your defenses to be able to breathe better.

Try it, it might just help make this season breatheable!

Try the natural health stores, or try online to find a closer source. Kol Tuv

Going Home

Cosmic X said...

Thanks Neshama.

In the meantime the doctor gave me "aerius". Perhaps I will try "ALLERFREE".

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...