Stats

Thursday, March 17, 2005

Today Is A Fast Day

Today I along with many other Israelis are fasting until noon. We are praying that the Almighty will reverse the evil decrees of the present Israeli government to make the Gaza Strip and part of the Shomron judenrein.

As my stomach growls, I also pray for Terry Schiavo, that the evil against her will also be reversed, that she won't be starved to death. I just read a post by Captain Ed stating that "Terri never got the requisite testing to certify her as suffering from persistent vegetative state (PVS), and the doctor who has testified to her diagnosis has a long track record of right-to-die activism." How obscene!

I pray that the USA, the "land of the free and the home of the brave," the country with "liberty and justice for all", will respect the freedom and liberty of those who cannot speak for themselves. I hope that America will not start to slide down the slippery slope of euthanasia.

And let us not forget the people of Darfur!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...