Stats

Friday, June 10, 2011

Anthony Weiner Resigns From Congress


Anthony Weiner is taking a leave of absence from politics in order to learn Judaism at an Israeli rabbinic academy. Rep. Weiner, looking sporting a turquoise yarmulke and the beginnings of a scraggly beard, looked relaxed as he explained his latest move.

"One of my lady Tweeter followers sent me a link from some blogger in Jerusalem. I can say with certainty that what the guy wrote really made an impression on me. After consulting with my wife Huma, we decided that we are on our way to Jerusalem."

When asked why he does not stay in New York to learn at a local rabbinic academy, Weiner replied,"For out of Zion shall go forth the law, and the word of the LORD from Jerusalem."

What does Huma think about this? According to Weiner she said, "For whither thou goest, I will go; and where thou lodgest, I will lodge; thy people shall be my people, and thy God my God; where thou diest, will I die, and there will I be buried; the LORD do so to me, and more also, if aught but death part thee and me."

Disclaimer: this post is entirely fictional, at least at this point in time.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...