Stats

Thursday, July 05, 2007

Meme-fied

The amazing Mr. Bagel has tagged me with a meme: Each player lists 8 facts/habits about themselves. The rules of the game are posted at the beginning before those facts/habits are listed. At the end of the post, the player then tags 8 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know that they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog.

Here it comes:

  • I was born in the same hospital as my mother.

  • My grandmother made the most delicious knishes in the world.

  • My father fought in the Israeli War of Independence.

  • In high school I was one of the captains of the fencing team.

  • In college I joined a fraternity.

  • My blood type is O negative.

  • I own a pair of Crocs which I use as house slippers.

  • I have a "Jewish nose".


Wasn't that interesting [snore]? Since this meme has been floating around for a long time, I am not going to tag anyone else. Have a nice day! :-)>

6 comments:

Rafi G. said...

you have a Jewish nose? but do you eat cholent???

Cosmic X said...

Rafi,

I sure do, even though my wife usually makes Chalavi for the second meal.

BTW, I try not to shuckle when I daven, but sometimes I do it unconsciously. I guess I just can't hide my Jewishness. It's like the nose on my face.

When I wanted to get married here in Israel, a rabbi from the Jerusalem rabbinate wanted to make sure that I was Jewish. He asked me if I knew how to speak Yiddish. Unfortunately the only Yiddish words I knew at that time are not the kind of words that you say to a rabbi. In the end I needed a letter from a rabbi from the USA that I am Jewish and my mother is Jewish.

Rafi G. said...

thats a funny story!

Baleboosteh said...

Nice answers Cos, I find the first one about you being born in the same hospital as you Mother quite amazing... and the last one made me chuckle :)

Batya said...

interesting 8

Shabbat Shalom!

Mr Bagel said...

Thanks Cosmic X, great answers, the mystery is what color are your crocs? mmm?

Mr Bagel

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...