Stats

Monday, February 16, 2009

Esther Pollard Debunks Eli Kavon

Esther Pollard also saw the terrible article which I blogged about in The Sick American Jew. A snippet:
Kavon's grandiose declarations of American patriotism are no excuse for dismissing an issue that strikes at the very heart of the American system of justice: equality before the law for all Americans. His patriotic breast-beating notwithstanding, there can be no excuse for distorting facts, changing history and ignorance of American law.

The US Constitution, Article 3, Section 3 defines the crime of treason as follows: "Treason against the United States, shall consist only in levying War against them, or in adhering to their Enemies, giving them Aid and Comfort." By repeatedly describing Jonathan as if he were a "traitor, his crime "treason" and his actions as "treasonous," Kavon is not only defaming Jonathan, he is implying that Israel is an enemy nation at war with the US, which is absurd.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Back during my days as a lobbyist, I actually tried to press the issue of Jonathan Pollard with the Republican Party (I actually donated huge amounts of money to the Republican party and Bush's election campaign), and I continuously received the same answer:

"Oh, Mr. Pollard is serving time for doing the most horrible deeds"

I would ask that 'person' to be more specific as to his crimes, and that 'person' would reply:

"I don't know, but they are REALLY bad"

Long story short, most of those people who claim that Pollard is sitting behind bars for a REALLY good reason actually have no idea what that reason is.

I know in the jBlog universe I'm just another anonymous blogger who rants and raves about societies ills, but at one time I was actually an important individual on the D.C. scene.

What it taught me when it came to the Pollard affair is that he did something that wasn't necessarily inherently evil as it was inherently implicating to a large group of big shots in Washington and Jerusalem.

Those guys know good and well that if he ever did see the light of day, he'd bury each and every one of them alive. That's why he'll never be released.

As soon as someone is branded as a "traitor" you can beat them, starve them, and take a huge dump on their heads and no one cares.

That's why Pollard is rotting away in prison.. and someday, somehow (even if it requires the redemption for it to become a reality) the world will realize that Pollard got screwed for no good reason.

Just remember I said that, because someday you'll look back on this and say, "wow, Comrade knew exactly what he was talking about".. That's a fact. There is few things in life I can guarantee, but this is one of those rare things that I can.

Anyway, Jonathan Pollard is always a sore spot for me to talk about, because it's one of those rare subjects that actually makes me toss and turn at night.

G-d bless Jonathan Pollard, and let it be known that he is not forgotten about, and his vindication shall come in this world or the next.

趙又廷Mark said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...