Stats

Thursday, May 26, 2005

I've been tagged! (Part 1)

What a shock! I visited Meira's blog and saw that...I was tagged! It reminded me of what it was like in grade school when you daydream and suddenly the teacher calls on YOU. What this means that I have to complete five of the following "If I could be a" sentences and then pass them on to at least three other bloggers that haven't answered them(Sounds kind of like a pyramid scheme!). Here are the questions:

If I could be a scientist…
If I could be a farmer…
If I could be a musician…
If I could be a doctor…
If I could be a painter…
If I could be a gardener…
If I could be a missionary…
If I could be a chef…
If I could be an architect…
If I could be a linguist…
If I could be a psychologist…
If I could be a librarian…
If I could be an athlete…
If I could be a lawyer…
If I could be an inn-keeper…
If I could be a professor…
If I could be a writer…
If I could be a llama-rider…
If I could be a bonnie pirate…
If I could be an astronaut…
If I could be a world famous blogger…
If I could be a justice on any one court in the world…
If I could be married to any current famous political
figure…

See Part 2 for my answers!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

LOL! No pyramid scheme. Just good fun. ;) Enjoy.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...